- Combines switching and circuit breaker function in one unit
- Compact size and surface mount configuration protects high amperage circuits at virtually any location: ideal for windlass, bow thrusters, high power feeds to distribution panels in boat and trucks
- Trip delay curve accommodates high surge amperage for motor start
- Push to disconnect button de-energizes circuit for maintenance
- Latch arm resets breaker after overload, but cannot be held in "ON" position if short remains on circuit
- 1/4” terminal studs with protective covers secure wiring
- Waterproof - ideal for marine and truck applications
- Ignition protected for safe use in gasoline powered applications
- Available in clam shell retail display pack, or bulk packed 12 per case lot
Voltage: To 42 VDC max.
Amperage Ratings: 50-80-100-120-150
Trip Sensing: Thermal
Max Interrupt Current: 3000 amps
- High impact plastic molded case
- Ignition Protected
- Water Proof
- ¼” termination studs with protective covers
Case size: 1-7/8" W x 2-7/8" D x 1-3/4" H
Mounting: 2 ea. 1/4” holes, mounting hardware not provided.
Weight: .2 lbs.